PUBLIC AUCTION INFO
Wichita Auto Auction LLC is acting only as an agent on a commission basis. WE DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE ON YOUR CAR. All Purchases must be paid for by "NOON" the day following the sale. All rejects must be approved by management the night of sale. Failure to do so forfeits required deposited day of sale. All cars must be paid in full before leaving premises.
AUCTION LIMITED WARRANTY
10% PARTS AND 10% LABOR
30 Days or 1,000 miles whichever occurs first from date of purchase engine, transmission, differential internal parts only. Repairs must be made in shop authorized by Wichita Auto Auction.
* YOU CAN BUY A GOOD VEHICLE AT THIS AUCTION
-BUT YOU CAN ALSO BUY A JUNKER *
* PLEASE LOOK OVER THEM VERY CAREFULLY USING YOUR OWN GOOD JUDGMENT *
AUCTION FRIDAY JUNE 12TH 6:30PM
1. Bidding on vehicles implies an understanding of legal obligations and that you have read and understand all stated rules and regulations. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member before bidding
2. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON
3. A $200 CASH Deposit is required on all purchases at the time of the sale. The deposit must be made in cash by noon Saturday. All vehicles must be paid in full before leaving the premises. By bidding on any vehicles and signing the auction contract, you are legally obligated to and bound by the contract and all rules and regulations of the Auction Company. If you fail to pay in full for any vehicle, you subject yourself to legal action to recover the cost of the vehicle and all legal fees incurred by the Auction Company.
4. All deposits are non-refundable. Failure to settle in full within Auction time limit will result in forfeiture of deposit.
5. Auction Company does issue temporary tags with liability insurance.
6. Management of Auction Company has right to accept and reject any and all bids.
7. Auction Company reserves the right to settle all disputes involving bids on any sale.
8. You must be 18 years of age to purchase any vehicles at this auction.
9. No single contract is considered settled until all contracts entered in, on this sale, and any previous sales have been settled in full.
10. Outside Sale (a sale conducted between buyer/seller on auction property & fees not paid) are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone conducting such a sale will be escorted off auction grounds & NOT ALLOWED BACK.
11. The seller of this vehicle (has not) performed a title search for the motor vehicle being sold for purposes of determining the accuracy of the mileage shown on the odometer or for any other purpose. Purchaser acknowledges the receipt of this disclosure.